Empowering Youth through Volunteering
Do you want to get involved and volunteer in your neighbourhood? We support South London area youth, aged 11-24 years by providing volunteer opportunities and training for youth to increase employment opportunities, gain leadership experience and complete their community service hours.
What do we do?
- Offer volunteer training
- Offer leadership training
- Connect area youth with local and citywide volunteer opportunities
- Provide volunteer placement supervision
- Provide job search, resume writing and interview training
- Assist youth in creating and implementing community events and activities.
- Support youth volunteers through advocacy
- Support and assist youth in gaining employment in their community.
For more information and to get involved please fill out the contact form or phone Justine Miles @ 519-686-8600 ext 7386 or email to email@example.com.